Sunday 1 May 2011

Let the good times roll...

On such a high today; It's May 1st - which means there is not long left until I leave school forever - it's sunny and it's a Sunday where I'm NOT actually working. Delighted.

The past few days have been brilliant. It was Senior Prom on Thursday. Our Prom was held at Ardoe House Hotel; that place is beautiful and their food is fucking amazing better than the shit Thistle made us endure last year. All of my girls were there. I love them too pieces, I'll miss not seeing them everyday at School and as for Katie; I'll miss not seeing her - she's moving down to Edinburgh in August/September to study at Heriot-Watt University, I'm extremely delighted for her but also very gutted that miles will separate me from my best friend but on the plus side it gives me an excuse for a train ride every other weekend - praying that I'm not working or otherwise engaged. Anyhow, I wish her all the best of luck. I also wish my other friends Hannah and Sophie who begin college in September good luck too.

On the note of further education; I begin Summer School on the 20th of June and if successful I will begin my 4 year study of Politics and International Relations at Aberdeen University on the 20th of September. Let the good times roll.

Apart from work and school/education I've not really got much to say...

Well, apart from the fact that I'm happily single again and this time I will not be going back to Sean. Never heard such a perfect lyric to describe thing right now other than from the amazing Taylor Swift "The story of us is looking a lot like a tragedy now". Fortunately or Unfortunately, however you wish to look at it, Sean cheated several times and now the pieces remain and we, as a couple, don't. Taylor Swift has amazing lyrics which were made with girls and relationships in mind. I could list numerous lyrics which describe my current situation and past situations; "It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you. Wishing I'd realised what I had when you were mine". Perfect when it comes to a previous relationship; I thought I was better off without him. I lost possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me because of my stupidity thinking being single would be better. I could go on and on and on about how relevant her lyrics are but I think I'll stop boring everyone.

I shall return ... maybe tomorrow with another blog


Much love,
Emma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment