Wednesday 27 April 2011

Bad times

I haven't blogged in weeks. I'm sorry. For those who actually noticed.

I don't have much to say.

Work:
Firstly, I started back at Next about three weeks ago. I love my job, I really do. Some things about it are driving me nuts but at least I'm back. I do love that place, surprisingly. I also love MOST of the people there. Some people do improve my day quite a lot; and for that I thank Paula, Jess, Vicky, Blair, (Steven) Crook and Myron. They are a great bunch of people, we have quite a laugh, we do. I work pretty much everyday but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

School:
I have 6 days left EVER. I couldn't be any happier. I can't wait to just get out into the "BIG BAD WORLD". I really am ready to just get out there and experience new things. A change of scenery will do me the world of good. ALSO, I got accepted into Summer School, Yay?

Friends:
I love them I really do but god help me; they drive me fucking nuts sometimes. Nothing like brutal honesty. It's just a pity not everyone is the same.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE IM IN A BAD MOOD.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment