Sunday 3 April 2011

Friends... the best creation ever.


I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I'm sorry. I've been busy but also lazy. There hasn't been anything exciting to blog about recently but I'll update everyone on the situation.

It was last day of term on Friday. Which was also my last day of term EVER at Kincorth Academy. Nervous about leaving as the future remains so uncertain. One thing I know for sure is that my family and friends will get me through what ever is to come, I'm sure. I finally finished my English Folio and my Summer School application. Just pray that I get in now. Oh, I'm back with Sean after a few days break :') although he is now in OZ and will remain there until the 28th of April but I wont see him until the 1st of May. It's been two days and I'm already finding it difficult without him.

Right... On to a wider topic that involves everyone... Friendship.

At this point, in my life especially, friendship is extremely important. As I've said there is so much uncertainties just now I don't know what the next year holds for me but I do know that what ever is in store for me my friends will see me through it. A special mention to Katie Forbes.

Yes, that's us.
 May I highlight that I am drunk in this picture though. I'm generally not that crazy. Well, that's not exactly true.
 
Katie, she has been my best friend for 6 years. We've had so many laughs some that we STILL laugh at. The incident where she was running from a TINY dog and fell down a muddy hill into a muddy puddle … that happened in first year and I'm still laughing while typing this. More recently, walking along George street in hysterics for NOTHING. More importantly, she has also seen me through me through very rough times. When my mum suffered two strokes, she was there. When my brother was ill and in hospital, she was there. When my dad went into hospital … several times, she was there. She's been there through it all, literally. She's been there while I have been drunk and helped me out. She's been there when I've been happy. She's been there when I've been sad. She's been there. She knows that I'd do the same for her. I have before and I will again.

Everyone has that one friend who has been there through it all. Who they can turn to with anything. Everyone has that best friend, just like the one I've mentioned.

My other friends, although they've not been mentioned are amazing and have seen me through a lot too.


I've not really got much else to say.

Much Love
Emma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment