Thursday 24 March 2011

Back again

I'm going to blog about the things that has had the biggest influence on who I am today. These things would be: my family, friends and "love".

My Family:

They are the mean reason that I've stayed on the right track. My mum and dad have been great parents. They have been pains at times but they have did what they thought was best for me and I'd like to thank them for it. Without them I dread to thing where I'd be. Also, my brother: he is a fucking pain in the arse but without a shadow of a doubt I still love him. He's awesome - he's always up for a good scrap. The only other family member that has had a significant impact is my late Granda. Everything changed the day he died. He was taken suddenly and I'll never forget him. He'll always be my inspiration despite the fact that he wasn't perfect. He's my very own gaurdian angel, or so I hope. I love you guys. ALWAYS.

My friends:

These guys are there for me no matter what.

Katie, Hannah, Laura and Sophie - I thank you guys from the deepest corner of my heart. These guys taught me how to love, live, smile and laugh through all the pain. These pulled me out of my darkest hours. These guys taught me to dance in the rain, to sing my heart out and never let anyone or anything get the better of me. They have taught me how to be a complete tit while drunk and taught me what true friends are like. No matter where we are or what we're doing we always have the best of times. I love you lot so much.

The girls and I. Missing Katie though.


Sean and Ryan. We've had our up and down boys but boy the ups have been damn good. Ryan you kindly split my head about 7 years ago. Thanks. You genuinely made me stronger. You've always been around to pick up the pieces. We've had a few childhood romances but they never went anywhere. I'm glad. I prefer having you as a mate. You're great. You deserve the best. Sean, where do I begin with you. What an actual arse. Yet, one of the best gyuys that I've ever met. We had bloody good times. Your cuddles were always the best. I just wish you hadn't been so stupid but nothing lasts forever. Love you pair.

To all my other friends, I love you guys dearly too.

"Love"

Don't believe that I've ever been in love. Still been extremely close with some people. My two last guys in particular - anon and Sean - they've had the most impact on me recently but both have turned horrible for different reasons. Sean was what I thought the "one" was. But as recent events showed, this isn't the case. We try to work things out but sometimes when something is broken there's no fixing it. I'll miss him regardless though.
The other guy. I haven't forgot him, I just don't want to talk about it. Sometimes something hurts worse than intially expected. Anyone who knows me will know that I'm not a relationship kind of girl. Flirting and no strings attached FTW.

Peace out fuckers
Much love,
Emma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment