Wednesday 23 March 2011

It's been far too long.

I've not blogged in about two weeks. To be honest, it's 'cause I had nothing to blog about ... I still don't.

I've had a rather busy couple of weeks: Been at school and out, never really had to time to get round to blogging but thought I'd do it just now - while I had a spare hour or two.

Not much is changed with me apart from Sean and I's relationship has ended. Orginally, I left him 'cause I had insercurities and compared it far too much to me ex but turns out that he cheated on me. Cunt. I'll get over it though. People ask "are you ok?" well, ofcourse I'm not. I miss him. I wish I things hadn't worked out this way but they did and I just need to accept that. I'll move on, I'm in the process. Do I still love him or someone else? No, I don't. I never did truly love him. I don't know the meaning of the word. Is there someone else? Not really. Yeah I flirt with quite a few guys but nine times out of ten that's all that it is. 

Almost leaving school ... I am delighted. Nervous 'cause of the change but greatful to finally be leaving. Moving on to bigger and better things. I'm going to miss so many people though. 
But, they'll make it to my future if they were supposed to. I believe in fate.

Also, got invited to Lisa's leaving drinks. Think I may go. Although, it'll be underage drinking :O how naughty of me! I miss my Berryden chums. Hope to see them all soon though. Didn't realise how many of them that I actually got on with so well until I left!

Don't really know what else to say ...

Much love,
Emma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment