Saturday 5 March 2011

Lessons well learnt.

I forgot to blog yesterday. Well, that's a lie. I didn't forget. I just didn't have time. I was at school all day then went into town afterwards and then on to Russell Howard and by the time I got home I was shattered and couldn't be bothered blogging. So, I'll make this EXTRA LONG.

Russell Howard:
Russell Howard is an actually legend. I honestly can say that I've never laughed so much in my entire life. It was amazing. I'll never look at a bird or a 70 year old woman in the same way again. Just saying. I had the time of my life not even going to lie. Also, his body. WOW. I can safely say I LOVE HIM. That guy is one amazing little fucker. I saw so many people that I knew. Also, saw people that I haven't seen in years. Safe to say it was an amazing start to an already amazing weekend.

This Weekend:
Plans for today: Town with Katie; Meal with Laura, Sophie, Katie and Hannah; Then drinks with that lot and Kristina. It will be good, I have no doubts. Honestly cannot wait. It will make up for such a shit week. Yesterday my maths teacher said and I quote “Your ability is away up here *points to the roof* but unfortunately for some reason your results suggest your way down here *points to the ground*” To make it worse I was given an extra for periods a week for Chemistry because I'm not working hard enough. Actually so annoyed. Such as life.

On a more personal note:
I'm not going to lie, there's no point. You left me. You cheated. You lied. But, the thing that still throws me is that no matter what you've done I still love you... stupidly. But, you should know. I'm getting over you: we may remain friends but at this stage a break away is exactly what I'm wanting from you. You ask me what you can do to make it up to me. My answer to that is … just leave me alone. No matter how much you mean to me, I'm going to cry my last tear and smile again. I'll remember the times we had – they were amazing. I'll never forget what you've taught me. You taught me to accept myself for who I truly am. You taught me that I should never change for anyone because if they truly loved me, they would love me for who I already am. You taught me how to love. I'm not going to deny that. They are lessons I'll never forget. You've had such an impact on my life and for that I thank you. But, time is moving us on.

Despite everything I'm in such a good mood.

I will blog tomorrow. While, hungover AGAIN!

Much Love,
Emma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. He's one sexy mo-fo! I couldn't breathe for laughing, that boy is better than laughing gas, I swear.

    Hope you have a good night tonight! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete