Tuesday 1 March 2011

Dedicated to YOU.

Today has been ... ok ... I guess.

To start with I was at school until lunch: that was ok, I suppose. Never got my English results today because she wasn't there: I was glad, to be honest. Then, I had the doctors: I got told that my nose was infected and stressed, I've never laughed so much in my life. Strange strange doctor.

Anyhow, enough about my daily rountine.

As you can probably see, my day was ... average. As promised in yesterday's blog I went for a walk ... I enjoyed the time to myself to just think. I thought about what I'd blog about so I'll get on with it ...

Sometimes people feel alone, heartbroken and devastated. This can go un-noticed by millions. I wonder when I see people alone with sad expressions on their face, what they are harbouring... what is it that they are concealing? Not only do I wonder about the people with sad obvious expressions on their faces' but also everyone else that walks past ... because if we were being honest every single one of us are concealing something, something that hurts us, somethings that has made us they way we are today. But, sadly in the society we live in we are judged ... If we admit we have problems and/or upset about something we are seen to be "attention seeking" or "depressed". This is completely wrong. Nobody deserves to be judged. The point I'm trying to make is that I wish that everyone could find happiness, help and peace. I wish everyone had a life where they were free to do what they wanted without being judged or hurt. But, that's just an unrealistic dream.

On a personal note:
Not really ready to speak about what happened yet.  Well,  I am ready but I can't find the words ... well I can but then it means I have to accept what has happened: I don't think I'm ready yet. I hate him but I love him. I don't want him in my life but I can't live without him. My head and situation is a mess. Sometimes even while heart broken some things someone - the one you love, also the one who broke your heart - says fills an empty place in your heart. "You're not alone in this. I remain firmly by your side". But then again somethings never change "Emma, you are a problem that even Mathematicans can't solve". No matter what has happened, he is still the only one that I want, need and love. I guess sometimes friendship is better and lasts longer than a relationship. It's going to be hard but I'll get through this. You've left me with your name in my heart, our memories in my mind and your taste on my lips. You have to remain my friend, boy: You know too much.

Song of the moment: Love Hangover - Jason Derulo. Can't listen to it enough. I love it.

Thought of the moment: I don't fear judgement ... 'cause I already know who I am.


One last thing ... I AM WHO I AM. I WONT CHANGE FOR ANYONE. YOU EITHER LIKE IT OR YOU DON'T EITHER WAY ... I DON'T CARE.

PS. I Love all my friends and especially my BLOG BUDDY Lauren! <3

PSS. I have a university day tomorrow ... no school for me. Yay!

Much love,
Emma xxxx

1 comment:

  1. D'aaaaaw, love you too Emma!!

    And I love your blog! So much raw emotion in the space of a single post? INSANELY GOOD xxx

    ReplyDelete