Tuesday 8 March 2011

Always looking down

Stranger! That's what I'm becoming to this whole blogging scenerio: I haven't blogged since saturday, I'm dissapointed in myself. I promise to up my game, pull my finger out and blog more. This blog MIGHT be longer than usual: I might have a lot to speak about.

Saturday with the girls:
I had awesome day with my girls. We went for a meal at the Cove Bay Hotel to celebrate Sophie's 18th: It was really nice and a good catch-up with the girls, we had a right good laugh too. I love those guys to pieces. We then went back to Sophie's for drinks, Kristina joined us too, not going to lie I got myself into a bit of state. Apparently I was "drunk" but I don't think I was. I think I was just ... confused. I claimed many things which I can honestly say are NOT true. I'll learn one day. The good thing is that I woke up free of a hangover, that made the night even better.

Anyhow, I should mention the absense of my best friend, Forbzee. Currently, Katie is in London: she will begin to prepare for her competition tomorrow. She is representing Scotland in her category, isn't that something amazing. If I am being honest it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. She is quite a bright spark. I'd like to wish her good luck again. I'm sure your project is amazing and so much better than most of the other ones. I have faith in you, girl. Despite the fact she just left this morning I have to admit I'm missing my partner in crime quite a bit. I dread to think how I will cope when we go to uni'. People wouldn't believe the amount of people said it was weird and strange to see me without Katie. Everyone is so used to us being joint at the hip. Mr Shaw even commented on my lonliness. But, Forbzee goodluck, win the competition, happy birthday for tomorrow and GET YOUR ARSE BACK UP HERE.

Thoughts of my future has again been plaguing my mind. I am quite gutted and scared all the same about leaving Kincoth Academy in the matter of a couple of months. I honestly don't want to. This year has been so good aswell. I have to admit 5th and 6th year this year are like the biggest family ever. We all get on so well. I can't believe I didn't even register their presence this time last year. They are an amazing bunch and I will be truly gutted to leave them behind. I really hope I keep in contact with a fair few of them. Also, I've been doin' my summer school application and I'm extremely excited about uni'. I really want a fresh start at the same time just to meet new people and make new friends. I guess while feeling down about leaving Kincorth Academy, I'm thrilled to be moving on in the world. As the wise man (or should I say Mr SmartyPants, he knows who he is) said "Moving on to bigger and better things".

I would normally right a bit about the anon guy but all I have to say is ...
By god, I miss you more than you could imagine but this is how it's got to be. Love you, regardless.


I have a couple of quotes that I'd like to share with the world 'cause they are helping me quite a bit, just now:

Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thin in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.

This time its over I'm keeping my heart, I'm gonna be strong and not fall apart it'll get better, I'll no longer cryin a couple of weeks I won't want to die, I won't want to go back. I'll be able to sleep, it won't hurt so bad and it won't hurt so deep!


They are quite self-explanatory. They help me. Or should I say ... they reflect how I feel just now.

Much Love,
Emma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment