Thursday 3 March 2011

No strings attached

Firstly, I never blogged yesterday! Poor show!

Yesterday I attended the MA applicant day at Aberdeen University. I met the lovely Dominic and Rachel. They were both lovely and I can tell that if we end up studying together we'll become VERY good friends. We spent the day together was really good. They are two amazing people that, to be honest, if I never saw them again I'd still remember them. I've never met anyone quite like them.  I also spent time talking to the head of Politics - he was also lovely. Cant wait to start university - heres hoping I get in and pass summer school. On the whole, the applicant day was an AWESOME experience.

Today, has been a little more normal. Found out that I've passed English and Modern, yay! I also went to see 'No strings attached' which was bloody brilliant. I loved it.

On a more heart-related note:

Being 'just friends' is pretty hard going. Especially when I accidently flirt and make things awkward. It's hard to pretend that I don't miss him, that I don't love him anymore and that he never meant the world to me. Anyone who knows will know that he was my favourite subject to talk about: I never quite loved anyone as much as I did him but these things fall apart sometimes. I believe that everything happens for a reason ... I'm just not exactly sure why this happened, although, I'm sure it'll all make perfect sense ... one day. There is no covering up the fact that I still love him. When I said forever I really did mean it, boy.


Anyhow, I'm totally excited for saturday. Meal and Party for my friend's 18th. Yay! DRINKS ALL ROUND! Totally thrilled.
Enough from me!

Much Love,
Emma
xxxx

P.S This is rubbish 'cause I'm shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment