Wednesday 9 March 2011

Someone like you

I've remembered that I had to blog today. Thought I'd do it now before I go to Beavers. Yes, you read right: I am a young leader at Beavers 55th Kincorth. I'm not going to lie I'm a bigger kid than most of them. I actually love Beavers, those little kids always make me smile. Little cuties.

So today I was at school until 3rd period. PSE: was rubbish. English: was boring. Chemisty: was a living hell. I am honestly getting sick of school. Nothing exciting ever happens now. All the teachers talk about now is exams... but I just don't care anymore, I really don't. Not long left though. Although, after saying that I did come home and did my English homework - which is not me. I'm also ready for Beavers, hence why I have time to blog before I leave at half past.

I'd like to take the time to wish Forbzee happy birthday. She's 18 today and is spending it in London. Lucky for some. Actually getting used to her being away ... not a good sign. I'm sure we'll be back to being joint at the hip next week. I actually concentrate more in Maths 'cause I have no-one to talk to. It's true what they say ... every cloud has a silver lining.

I'd also like to say a bit that might seem like a riddle, it might not. I'm not sure.
I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better off letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we really don't even have. Some of us say we'd rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is ... to have something halfway is harder than not having it at all. What I mean is when we finish in a relationship we sometimes decide to stay friends, some even decide to stay friends ... with benefits. But, if you ask me. Talking from experience I think it is harder being his friend than losing him completely. But we are all free to make are own choices ... whether they are right or whether they are mistakes. I've made many many mistakes but there's not many that I'd go back and prevent from happening. Sometimes when things get a bit much I wish I could go back to the day that I met him and prevent myself from meeting him or go back to the day where we reached the next level in our friendship but truth be told when I sit back and analysis things: no-one has ever had such an impact on my life, no-one has changed me - whether it was for better or worse - and no-one has ever loved me the way he loved me. There is no doubt that people can come into our lives and have such an impact but then leave as quick as they came. He may be gone but by god he sure did leave foot prints on my heart. So there we have it. I miss you but I understand that nothing lasts forever. 

Adele, her music is amazing. The lyrics are the words I can't speak. They are the thoughts in  my head that I can't voice. Some of her songs were designed for my situation. Just saying. 

I'll be back tomorrow with hopefully a more exciting blog.
Much love, 
Emma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment