Monday 28 February 2011

C'est La Vie

It's day 04 and I'm still blogging ... this is a good sign.

Today, was the first day at school since prelims finished. Got my results for Advanced Higher Maths and Higher Chemistry: I failed both! Better luck next time, Emma. -_-

Generally had quite a good day. It was sunny in Aberdeen for a change. Went for a nice long walk, unfortunately I popped into the shop on the way back to get juice and there stood Ms Grubb ... what a weird teacher she is. She asked my opinion on wine! Do I portray a wine drinking image. Working in Next over christmas: several times I was classed as an alcoholic but only ONCE ever did I go in with a hangover. Weird. Maybe I just look like an alcoholic? who knows.

After yesterday's blog, I recieved bad news. Not ready to talk about it yet. Maybe ... Just maybe, I might want to blog about it by the end of the week. Lets just say my amazing guy isn't amazing or mine anymore. Enough said for the time being.

Vodka and Redbull is planned for Saturday: it's my friends 18th. Fair to say that I am excited about it already. It was only this morning that I said I would never drink again. That went out the window BIG STYLE. I'm dying for a good drink ... AGAIN: This is what school has done to me.

Plans for tomorrow:
- School
- Exam results from English
- Doctors
- Depending on my English results ... maybe suicide.
- If it's good news from English then a nice long walk - if it's sunny - is called for: nothing better than having time alone with my thoughts.

Song of the moment: Use Somebody - Kings of Leon. Song that reminds me of him. C'est La Vie.

Thought for the moment: Rock bottom is a good turning point. Things can only get better from here.

Much Love,
Emma xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment