Friday 25 February 2011

My first blog!

So, I'm completely new to this ...

I don't know where to start ...

I'll give anybody out there reading this the basics of who I am ...

I'm Emma Thomson, I'm seventeen and attend Kincorth Academy: I leave in 3 months, a scary though but as they say bigger and better things await. I have recieved a conditional for Aberdeen University to study Politics. That leads me on to my next point: I adore politics, strange? I'd agree. I'm completely and utterly random and strange. I believe that it's a good thing though.

On a more ... personal note ... well, it's more the going on's in my head and heart ...

I have many things that bubble under the surface but regardless I always have a smile planted on my face. My reason? No-one truly cares what you're going through 50% are just curious and the other 50% are glad that we have these problems. I have many problems but they make me who I am. I've experienced loss of loved ones. Watched my granda die for 2 years: as a result built up a wall in which nobody gets to overcome. Watched my dads health decline over the last 8 years and watch my mum suffer several strokes. Suprisingly this is the first time I've expressed this in words. Why? 'cause it's the hand I was delt with - for all you card players out there - I believe that I was given these problems to deal with to make me a stronger person and it has, it's made me  much stronger. It also made me grow up faster, never really had the option BUT after everything I've experienced and gone through ... heartbreak is the one thing I can't come to terms with.

There is that one guy ... the one guy that I love. His eyes - sky blue - they are truly amazing. His blonde hair that he styles in a way I've never seen before. His day old stubble that gives him that rough look. His caring side that is very rarely on show. His ego - very big indeed - is something that I also adore. His laugh - strange one he has but - the cutest I've ever heard. His weird little habbits - the way he holds paper while writing- is also adorable. As you can probably see I find this guy AMAZING. Unfortunately, not all is plain sailing. There are many reason why we can't publicly be together. Our age... he is older ... not significantly older but my parents wouldn't approve. His situation ... not ideal. The reason we met each other ... also another factor. My point of all this is the one guy that I've never truly had is the only guy that has broke my heart - not his fault - the one guy I can't bare to see leave. What I hate most is that the society we live in today is full of people who disapprove and judge. Nobody can judge. Nobody has the right to stand in the way of love but in modern day society it is all too complicated. Maybe just maybe in the furture things will work out.

I've said enough for my first blog.

I hope that it was acceptable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment